Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Business Rules for Dealers >
Creating Business Rules that Apply to All Dealers
The section Process of Creating Business Rule Templates for Dealers discussed how to create business rules that dealers have the option of subscribing to and using. You can also create business rules that automatically apply to all dealers, whether or not they subscribe to them.
To create business rules that apply to all dealers
- Create the business rule in the usual way, as described in Process of Creating Business Rule Templates for Dealers.
- Navigate to the Business Rules Subscription screen.
- In the Show drop-down list, select All Business Rules Across Organizations.
- In the Business Rules list, select the business rule that will apply to all dealers.
- In the Business Rule form, select the All Organizations check box.