Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Dealers' Use of Siebel Dealer for Sales >
Using Siebel Dealer Dashboards (Dealer)
Siebel Dealer provides dealer employees with dashboards that allow them to view the most important information that they need for their work on one screen.
The following dashboards are available:
- Sales Consultant Dashboard. Includes actual and goal unit sales, today's activities, my calendar, current opportunities, and my promotions.
- Sales Manager Dashboard. Includes actual and goal unit sales for team, today's activities, my calendar, current opportunities, team's promotions, and team's calendar.
- Service Employee Dashboard. Includes today's activities, my calendar, my promotions, and current service requests.
- Service Manager Dashboard. Includes today's activities, my calendar, store promotions, and current service requests for team.
- Store Dashboard. Includes actual and goal unit sales for store, today's activities, my calendar, current opportunities, team's promotions, and team's calendar. To be used by the store general manager.
Some of the applets on the dashboards display daily data, and some display monthly data. In addition, the calendar can display data for the day, week, or month.
- Daily data. The following applets display data for the current day:
- Monthly data. The following applet displays data for the current month:
- Unit Sales. Displays the actual sales and sales goals for the current month for fleet, new retail and used retail sales. On the sales consultant dashboard, it displays the actual sales and sales goals for that individual sales consultant. On the sales manager dashboard, it displays the actual sales and sales goals for the manager's team. All these sales goals are based on the monthly forecast, described in Process of Creating the Monthly Forecast (Dealer). Actual data is based on the Service History view.
- Calendar. Provides a complete calendar for creating and tracking appointments and other activities. Employees can display and use a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar.
To use Dealer dashboards
- Navigate to the Dashboard screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select:
- Sales Consultant Dashboard
- Sales Manager Dashboard
- Service Employee Dashboard
- Service Manager Dashboard
- Store Dashboard
NOTE: Employees can only select the view that is appropriate to them. For example, a sales consultant does not have the sales manager view available.
The dashboards display the most important information needed by these employees, in summary form.
- Sales managers can refresh the data in the dashboard by clicking Refresh. Sales consultants' data is refreshed periodically, based on the refresh interval set in Dealer Preference view, as described in Entering Dealer Preferences (Dealer).
The Update field in the Unit Sales and Activities applets shows the last time that the data was refreshed.
- To view more complete information, click the heading above any of the applets in the dashboard.
The appropriate screen appears, with more complete information.