Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies >
Migrating Policies to the Production Environment
To migrate fully tested policies to your production environment, you need to follow a process similar to the one used for implementing the policies in your test environment.
To migrate to your production environment
- Back up your production environment database.
- Migrate your test repository environment into your production repository environment. The process is described in the upgrade guide for the operating system you are using.
- Re-enter your workflow policy action types, workflow policies, and workflow policy groups exactly as they are in the test environment into the production environment.
NOTE: Information that you have entered using Siebel Tools does not need to be re-entered.
- In the Siebel client, from the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Server Management > Jobs.
- In the Jobs list, click New.
- From the Component/Job drop-down list, select Generate Triggers. This creates a new line entry but does not start the task.
- In the Job Parameters list, click New to modify parameter settings.
For a description of the component-specific parameters for Generate Triggers, see About Workflow Policies Server Administration.
- Select Submit Query.
See About Workflow Policies Server Administration for more information on trace files.
NOTE: To help prevent invalid triggers from being applied to your production environment, apply your database triggers to your test environment before you apply them to your production environment.