Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies > About Creating Workflow Policies >
About the Workflow Policies Views
The views you use to create and define workflow policies are a part of the Siebel Business Process Designer. To display the Workflow Policies view, you navigate to Workflow Policies in the Business Process Administration screens of Site Map.
Several views are used when you create Workflow policies. These views include:
- Workflow Policies Action view. Use to create the actions you want to use with your workflow policies. See Defining Workflow Policy Actions.
- Workflow Policies Groups view. Use to create the workflow policy groups to use with workflow policies. See Creating Workflow Policy Groups.
- Workflow Policies Policies view. Use to create workflow policies. See Creating Workflow Policies.
- Workflow Policies Explorer view. Use to review the currently defined workflow policy objects.
- Workflow Policies Log view. Use to review the workflow policy monitor log, to check policy trends, and to check policy frequency.