Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies > About Creating Workflow Policies >
Example of a Workflow Policy: Creating a Send Page Workflow Policy
In this situation, the support manager wants a page sent whenever a service request priority becomes Very High and no one has been assigned to the service request. The Send Page action has already been created; now you must create the workflow policy to implement the workflow policy action.
To create a Send Page Workflow policy
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Business Process > Policies.
- In the Policies List applet, select New Record from the applet-level menu.
- Fill in the Policies applet as follows:
Page support manager
- Workflow Object:
- Policy Group:
- Fill in the Conditions applet:
Service Request Priority = Very High
Service Request Owner IS NULL
- Fill in the Actions applet with the name of the appropriate Send Page action.