Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies > About Customizing Workflow Policies with Siebel Tools >
Configuring a Workflow Condition Based on a Foreign Key
You can configure a workflow condition that is based on a foreign key that exists in the primary table of the workflow object. For example, SOPTY.CURR_STG_ID, where S_OPTY is the primary table of the Opportunity workflow object, and CURR_STG_ID is a foreign key from S_STG.NAME.
To configure a workflow condition based on a foreign key existing on the primary table
- Create a new Workflow column, S_STG.NAME.
- Make sure CURR_STG_ID is added under the Opportunity workflow component.
- Create a new workflow component in the Opportunity workflow object based on S_STG table:
- Name = your choice
- Source Table Name = S_STG
- Source Column Name = ROW_ID
- Target Component Name = Opportunity
- Target Column Name = CURR_STG_ID
- Add the new workflow column S_STG.NAME (from Step 1) to the new workflow component.
You can now create a workflow condition that is based on the new workflow column.