Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies > About Customizing Workflow Policies with Siebel Tools >
Defining a Workflow Policy Component
To define a workflow policy component
- In Siebel Tools, select Workflow Policy Object, then select Account. Then, expand the Object Explorer field Workflow Policy Object to Workflow Policy Component.
- Create a new record and enter a name for the new policy component.
- Enter the source table name for the policy component.
- Set the source policy column name.
This determines the relationship between this policy component and the primary policy component.
- Determine the relationship between this policy component and the primary policy component.
Next, you need to identify the set of columns from this workflow policy component that you would like to monitor. To do this in Siebel Tools, navigate to Workflow Policy Object > Workflow Policy Component > Workflow Policy Component Column and Workflow Policy Column view. Here you need to identify the column in the predefined workflow policy columns that has an activity assigned to it but is not currently exposed in the Workflow Policy Component Column view.