Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Developers: Workflow Process Steps > About Start Steps >
Defining a Start Step
You define a Start step in the Process Designer in Siebel Tools.
To define a Start step
- In the Workflow Processes OBLE in Siebel Tools, select the workflow process for which you would like to define a Start step or create a new workflow process.
- Right-click and choose Edit Workflow Process.
- Drag and drop a Start icon from the palette to the workspace.
- In the WF Steps applet, enter or modify the step name, and then enter a description of the purpose of the Start step.
- See Defining Next Step Branches for Start Steps for instructions on setting up branches for the Start step.