Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Developers: Workflow Process Steps > About the Workflow Processes OBLE in Siebel Tools >
Defining Step Details for a Workflow Process
A workflow step's details include input and output arguments, branch parameters, and conditions. You define each step's details using the WF Steps applet in the Object List Editor (OBLE), one at a time by selecting each step in the workflow.
To define step details
- Single-click on each step palette item to select the step, and enter the step's details in the WF Steps applet of the OBLE.
- Enter input arguments, output arguments, branch parameters, and condition criteria using the OBLE.
- To enter input and output arguments (for business service steps, subprocess steps, and wait steps), right-click each step and choose Show Input Arguments or Show Output Arguments.
- To enter branch parameters (for start steps, decision points, and user interact steps), right-click each step and choose Show Branches.
- To enter conditions (for branches), double-click the branch (or right-click the branch and choose Edit Conditions).
The Compose Condition Criteria dialog box appears.
NOTE: The values you find listed in the Compose Condition Criteria dialog box are constrained by the business object for your workflow process, which is specified at the process level. For more information, see Using Process Designer in Siebel Tools and Field Descriptions: Workflow Processes Applet.
- Enter your condition criteria and click Add to add the condition.
- To update a condition, select the record in the Conditions control, make modifications as necessary in the other controls, and click Update.
- To delete a condition, select the record from the Conditions control and then click Delete.
- Click OK.