Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Developers: Workflow Process Steps > About the Workflow Processes OBLE in Siebel Tools >
Copying a Workflow Process
You can copy a workflow process in the Object List Editor in Siebel Tools.
To copy a process
- In the Object Explorer Types tab within Siebel Tools, choose Workflow Process.
- In the OBLE, select the process you want to copy.
- Right-click and select Copy Record.
- In the Process Name field, enter a new name for the process.
- Modify the other definition fields as necessary for the new process.