Siebel Collaboration Guide > Configuring Siebel Collaboration >
Process of Configuring Siebel Collaboration
Process below reflects the scenario. You can pick and choose which of these tasks you want to do, based on your business needs.
To configure Siebel Collaboration, perform the following tasks:
- Changing the Number of Days That Determine the Status of the Team Space
- Changing the Look and Feel of the Team Space Pages
- Hiding and Showing the Navigation Bars on Team Space Pages
- Configuring the Siebel Web Part for Team Spaces
- Configuring Membership Lists for Team Spaces
- Changing the Cache Setting for Siebel Collaboration
- Extending Siebel Collaboration for Additional Siebel Objects
- Configuring Siebel Collaboration for Another Language
If you make configuration changes to files or registry settings on the SharePoint server, restart Internet Information Services (IIS) in order for the changes to take effect.