Siebel Communications Guide Addendum > Billing Management > Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User) >
Accessing the Billing Profile Portal
End users can navigate to the billing profile portal to view details about a billing profile. These details include balance groups, unbilled usage, bills, payments, and adjustments. You can return to the billing profile portal from the views accessed through the portal by clicking the Billing Profile link at the top of the view.
This task is a step in Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User).
To access the billing profile portal
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- In the Accounts list, click the Name field for the account.
- In the Account Summary view, scroll to the Billing Profile list.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the Billing Items list.
- Click the Profile Name field for the appropriate billing profile.
The portal for the billing profile displays a form for the billing profile detail and a form for the billing profile's balance summary. View tabs for Balance Group, Unbilled Usage, Bills, Payments, and Adjustments display below these forms, and the Balance Group view tab displays a list of balance groups for the billing profile.
- In the Balance Summary form, click Refresh to retrieve up-to-date data from the billing application.