Siebel Communications Guide Addendum > Customer Order Management >
About Passing Customer Orders to Oracle Billing Application
When you create a customer order in Siebel Communications, the order is successfully passed to the Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) application if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- For the account in the order header:
- The Account Type field must have a value of Business or Residential.
- The Account Class field must have a value Customer, Service, or Billing.
- The Primary Contact field must contain data.
- An account address must be designated as the primary address.
- The price list in the order header must be the same price list that the Oracle Communications BRM application uses.
- The following fields in the order lines must contain data: