Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Configuring Advanced Communications Features > Viewing Communications Status Data >
Viewing Agent Status Data
You can use the All Active Agent Status view to view status data for each agent who is currently logged in and using a Siebel application configured to support session communications. For each agent, the view displays:
- The agent's login, agent ID, and first and last name
- The communications configuration that is active for the agent
- The teleset the agent is using, for voice agents
- Currently active work items for the agent, for each channel
- The agent's state (such as Ready, Not Ready) for each channel for the agent's configuration
To view agent status data
- Navigate to Administration - Communications > All Active Agent Status.
- Click Refresh to update the displayed data.
NOTE: The All Active Agent Status view is always updated by the system, and does not require specific parameter settings or event log definitions.