Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Configuring Session Communications > Defining Communications Events >
Associating Event Logs with an Event Response
This section describes how to associate an event log with the current event response.
To associate an event log with the current event response
- Navigate to Administration - Communications > All Event Responses.
- In the Event Responses view, select the event response with which you want to associate an event log.
- Click the Associated Event Logs view tab.
- In the Associated Event Logs list, add a new record.
- Specify the event log to associate with this event response:
- In the Name field, click the select button. The Pick Event Log dialog box appears, displaying existing event logs associated with the same configuration as the event response.
- Scroll to display any additional records that are not shown, or use Query or Find to locate records matching certain criteria.
- Select an event log with which you want to associate the event response, then click OK.
- In the Log Type field, specify the type for this log.
Available types are AddLog, ContextLog, FindLog, Log, MultiLog, and SingleLog. For more information, see the parameter descriptions for these elements in Event Responses.