Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Configuring Session Communications > Defining Communications Commands >
Specifying Subcommands for a Group Command
This section describes how to specify subcommands for a group command. For more information about group commands that specify subcommands, see Communications Group Commands in Toolbar.
When you specify subcommands for a group command, do not specify invalid recursive relationships between subcommands and group commands.
For example, do not specify a subcommand that is itself a group command for which the current group command is specified as a subcommand. A relationship like this invalidates the communications configuration when it is loaded for an agent's session, and disables the communications toolbar.
To specify subcommands for a group command
- Navigate to Administration - Communications > All Commands.
- In the Commands list, create or select a command to which you add subcommands.
- Click the Subcommands view tab.
- In the Subcommands list, add a new record.
- In the Subcommands field, click the select button to display the Pick Command dialog box.
- Select an existing command that you want to serve as a subcommand for the current command, then click OK.
- Specify the order for the subcommand.
- Repeat Step 4 through Step 7, as necessary, for each subcommand.