Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Account Targeting >
Process of Account Targeting
This section lists the tasks typically performed by administrators and end users when managing account targeting. Your company may follow a different process according to its business requirements.
The following list shows tasks administrators typically perform to manage account targeting:
- Making a Predefined Query Public
- Deleting a Saved Predefined Query
The following list shows tasks end users typically perform to access and use account targeting:
- Creating a Target List (End User)
- Saving a Target List (End User)
- Assigning Target Lists to Routes (End User). Merging Target Lists After creating and saving a target list, retail sales representatives can merge (intersect or combine) it with other target lists.
After merging target lists, retail sales representatives can assign the results to a route in the view that they use to plan their routes or objectives. After assigning the list of accounts to a route, they can add or delete accounts to optimize their target list.