Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Managing Accounts >
Process of Managing Accounts
This section lists the tasks typically performed by administrators and end users when managing accounts. Your company may follow a different process according to its business requirements.
The following list shows tasks administrators typically perform to manage accounts:
- Creating or Modifying Accounts
- Deleting Accounts
- Setting Up Account Hierarchies
- Profiling Accounts
- Creating Account Contacts, as described in the Applications Administration Guide
- Creating Addresses for Accounts
- Creating Account Assessment Templates, as described in the Applications Administration Guide
- Assigning Account Team Members
Account team members can be designated manually or automatically with the use of Siebel Assignment Manager.
- For information about manually assigning account team members, see the Applications Administration Guide.
- For more information about using Siebel Assignment Manager, see the Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide.
The following list shows tasks end users typically perform to access and use account information: