Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Retail Execution > Performing Retail Activities (End User) >
Exchanging Products Between Sales Representatives
If insufficient quantities are loaded on the van in the morning, additional stock can be loaded on the van by undertaking a stock transfer. To exchange products between two sales representatives, each representative must complete the following procedure.
To exchange products with another sales representative
- Navigate to the Visit Execution screen, and locate your visit in the visit form.
- In the Activities list, create a new record with an activity type of Stock Transfer.
- In the Activity Type field, drill down on the Stock Transfer hyperlink you just created.
- From the Activities list, in the Activity Type field, drill down on the Stock Transfer hyperlink.
The Part Tracker view in the Activities screen appears.
- Create a new record in the Part Tracker view.
- Set the values for the Source and Destination fields, as follows:
- If you are taking product from your van, select Trunk from the Source field and Customer from the Destination field.
- If you are adding inventory to your van, select Customer from the Source field and Trunk from the Destination field.
- Click Commit to update the inventory.