Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Trade Funds >
Transferring Fund Amounts (End User)
Key account managers can transfer amounts between funds. Typically, transferring funds requires approval from a regional sales manager or a marketing administrator. For information on approving fund transfers, see Approving a Fund Transfer (End User).
This task is a step in Process of Managing Trade Funds.
To transfer a fund amount
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected account, and click the Funds view tab.
- In the Funds list, select a fund record.
- Click the appropriate subview tab, and create a new record:
- Complete the necessary fields.
- In the Submitted To field, select the employee responsible for approving the transfer.
The transfer will appear in the Transfer Approvals subview of the employee selected.
- Change the Status field to Submitted.