Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Trade Funds > About Configuring Information for Consumer Goods Funds >
Rolling Up Paid Payments
After the end user submits payments, the payments should be sent to the back office for processing. After the payments are processed, the status of the payment is changed to Paid. When a payment status is changed to Paid in a back-office system, that change in status triggers a series of events resulting in the aggregation, or rolling up, of payment data in Siebel Consumer Goods:
- CG Payment workflow policy (part of the CG Payment workflow group) is invoked.
- Workflow Monitor Agent task is started for the CG Payment workflow group, which monitors the CG Payment policy.
- When the Payment status is updated to "Paid," the workflow process is executed.
- The workflow policy invokes the CG Payment Process workflow.
- The workflow process invokes the CG Payment Business Service.
- The business service rolls up (aggregates) Paid payments within the plan, promotion, and promoted product (as long as the payment is associated to the promoted product):
- If a paid payment is associated with the promotion, it is rolled up with the promotion and the plan that contains the promotion (if a plan is used).
- If a paid payment is associated with a promoted product, it is rolled up with the promoted product, promotion that contains the promoted product, and plan that contains the promotion (if a plan is used).
When the CG Payment Business Service has completed the rollup, you can verify if the workflow succeeded by looking at the Actual Fund Payments field of the plan, promotion, and promoted product. The Actual Fund Payments field should be the sum of all the payments at that level or lower.