Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Trade Funds >
Adjusting a Fund
You can adjust the amount of a fund (either positively or negatively) after the fund has been created. Typically, this is done to reflect changes in market conditions.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Trade Funds.
To create an adjustment for a fund
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > Funds view.
- In the Funds list, select a fund record.
- Click the Adjustments view tab.
- In the Adjustments list, create a new record.
- In the Amount field, enter the negative or positive amount by which the Fund Amount is to be adjusted, for example, 5000 or -5000.
- Enter a description of the adjustment, for example, the description may be the reason for the adjustment.
The new amount of money available in the fund is now reflect in the Sub-Total field on the More Info tab for the fund.