Configuring Siebel eBusiness Applications > Creating and Administering Lists of Values >
Configuring Siebel Anywhere for Use with MLOV-Enabled Fields
Siebel Anywhere requires additional configuration to be able to use fields enabled for MLOVs.
To configure Siebel Anywhere for MLOVs
- Open Siebel Tools.
- In the Object Explorer, select the Table object type.
- In the Tables window, query for S_UPG_KIT.
- In the Object Explorer, select Column object type (child of Table).
- In the Column window, select the STATUS column.
- In the Translation Table Name field, click the drop-down list and select the S_LST_OF_VAL.
- Compile an .srf file.
This enables Siebel Anywhere to use MLOV-enabled fields.
After completing this procedure, you can perform standard tasks associated with Siebel Anywhere, such as creating a client repository upgrade kit and distributing to clients.
- Distribute the upgrade kit to Mobile Web Clients.
- Upgrade Siebel Servers with the new .srf file.
NOTE: Distributing Siebel executable to multilingual remote clients requires additional configuration. See Siebel Anywhere Administration Guide.