Configuring Siebel eBusiness Applications > Configuring Tables and Columns >
Process for Extending the Data Model
When extending the data model, perform the following tasks:
- Check out projects that contain the tables you want to modify.
For information about checking out of projects, see Using Siebel Tools.
- Make the requisite changes to the logical schema, such as creating tables, columns, or indexes. Tasks may include:
- Applying Database Extensions to the Local Database
- Preparing Server Database for Applying Schema Changes
- Applying Data Model Changes to the Server Database
- Propagating Changes to Other Local Databases