Siebel Financial Services Connector for ACORD P&C and Surety Guide > Configuration Roadmap > Creating Integration Objects in Siebel Tools >
Locking the Project and Selecting the DTD File
Whenever you create integration objects, you must lock the project you are working with and associate the appropriate DTD file with the object.
To lock the project and select the DTD file
- Start Siebel Tools.
- Lock the appropriate project.
The FINS ACORD XML Wizard requires a locked project.
- From the application-level menu, choose File>New Object.
The New Object Wizards dialog box appears.
- Select the EAI tab and double-click Integration Object.
The Integration Object Builder wizard appears.
- Fill in the two fields.
- Select the project you have locked.
- Select FINS ACORD Wizard Service from the Business Service list.
- Click Next.
You may receive a warning about a missing dispatcher map.
This warning offers to write to a temporary dispatcher map, which you can merge with the connector dispatcher map later on.
- Choose the DTD file you want to use, and then click Next.
If you are using the file received from the ACORD Web site, the filename is ACORD_PC_XML_V1_0_0.dtd. This filename indicates that this is version 1.00 of ACORD DTD.
It takes some time for the wizard to parse the DTD file and to display the next page.