Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Setting Up Content Services > Management of News Topics >
Editing a News Topic
Use the following procedure to edit a news topic.
To edit a news topic
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Briefings > News Topic Manager.
- In the News Packages list, query to find the news package associated with the news topic.
- Click one of the following view tabs:
- In the news topics list, query to find the news topic.
- In the news topic record, modify the fields as needed.
Management of News Topics