Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Setting Up Content Services > Management of News Topics >
Deactivating a News Topic
News topics are preconfigured as active. You can use the News Topic Manager screen to deactivate or activate news topics.
To deactivate a news topic
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Briefings > News Topic Manager.
- In the News Packages list, query to find the news topic.
- Click one of the following view tabs:
- In the news topics list, query to find the news topic.
- In the Inactive field, select the check box.
Management of News Topics