Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Setting Up Content Services >
Creating a User-Defined News Topic (End User)
Users can customize the news topics that appear on their Home Page.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Content Services.
To create user-defined news topics
- Navigate to the Profile screen > Summary page.
- From the Summary page, click the News Topics link in the navigation bar.
- From the News Packages form, click the User Defined view tab, and then click New.
- Enter a name for the query and the query string.
For example, enter the name UAN, and the Universal Application Network query string.
- In the list, select the news topic, and then click Select Topic to move the topic to the My Selected News Topic section.
The user-defined news topic appears the next time the user logs in.