Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Microsite Management >
Managing Groups of Page Items
To make page management easier, page items can be grouped and common properties assigned to them. For example, use grouping to:
- Set the indent level for a group of menu items.
- Set a release date for a group of page items.
This task is a step in the Process of Microsite Management.
To group page items
- Open the page you want to edit in the Page Designer:
- Navigate to the Microsite Management (or Administration - Microsite) screen > Page Administration view.
- In the Page list, click the Page Title hyperlink.
- Select all of the page items you want to manage as a group.
Hold the SHIFT key while clicking on the page items to select multiple items.
- Click Group Properties.
- Complete the fields as required in the Page Items Group dialog box.
Only those properties that are common to all types of page items appear in this dialog box: Increase Indent, Decrease Indent, Release Date, Expiration Date, Access Group, and Status.