Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Microsite Management >
Deleting a Page
Pages can be deleted from the Page Administration view. Root-level pages can also be deleted from the Portal Screen Administration view.
When a page is deleted:
- The status of any navigation links to that page (on other pages within Microsite Management) is changed to Draft. This prevents broken links from appearing on displayed pages.
- The Access Group field for any navigation links to the page are reset (no access restrictions).
- The target page (View-Page) for the link is set to NULL. When you edit a link where the View-Page is NULL, you must specify a valid View-Page before you can save changes to the link.
To delete a page
- Navigate to the Microsite Management (or Administration - Microsite) screen > Page Administration view.
The hierarchical structure of screens and subordinate pages appears on the left, and the page list and detail form appear on the right. Click the + sign to expand a folder.
- Select the page you want to delete, and delete the record.