Integration Platform Technologies: Siebel Enterprise Application Integration > External Business Components >
Usage and Restrictions for Using Distributed Joins
The following usage guidelines and restrictions apply to distributed joins:
- The source field for the distributed join must be based on a table in the business component's data source.
- The destination column of the distributed join must be a column mapped to the Id System Field.
- Multiple join specifications are not supported for a distributed join. However, join constraints are supported.
- Inner join is not supported for a distributed join.
- Reverse navigation (for example, a call to go to the last record) is not supported when the fields from multiple data sources are active.
- All fields in the sort specification must be from the same data source.
- All fields in the named search specifications must be from the default data source.