Siebel Energy Guide > Agreements and Entitlements in Siebel Energy >
Setting Up Templates for the Auto Document Feature of Siebel Energy
Administrators must set up agreement templates for the Auto Document feature to work properly.
To set up a template for the Auto Document feature
- Navigate to Administration - Document > Proposal Field Mapping.
- In the Business Objects list, add a record for the mapping information.
- In the Business Object field, select Service Agreement.
- Complete the necessary fields, and click Save.
- In the link bar, click Proposal Templates.
- In the Templates list, add a record and complete the necessary fields:
- In the Mapping Name field, select the name you just created.
- In the Default field, select the check box if you want to make this template the default one.
NOTE: You must designate one agreement template as the default for the Auto Document feature to work.
- In the Category field, select Agreement.
- In the Template File Name, select the template file to use.
To verify the template appears as an agreement template
- Navigate to Agreements > Documents.
- In the Documents list, add a record.
- In the Template drop-down list, verify that the template appears as an option.