Siebel Energy Guide > Billing in Siebel Energy > Process of Creating Adjustments in Siebel Energy (End User) >
Recording a Customer's Decision About Adjustment Outcome Terms
After consulting with the customer, end users can record the customer's decision to accept or reject the outcome terms.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Adjustments in Siebel Energy (End User).
To record the customer's decision about the adjustment outcome terms
- Navigate to the Invoices screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select All External Invoices.
- In the Invoices list, drill down on the Invoice # hyperlink.
The Invoices form appears with the view tabs beneath it.
- Click the Adjustment Request view tab.
- In the Adjustment Requests list, select the request record.
- In the Customer Decision field, select information to indicate the customer's decision to accept or reject the outcome terms.
NOTE: If your company's policy does not require a customer decision regarding a bill adjustment outcome, the customer decision fields may not be available.