Siebel Energy Guide > Billing in Siebel Energy > Process of Making Payment Arrangements in Siebel Energy (End User) >
Recording a Customer's Decision About Payment Arrangement Terms (End User)
After consulting with the customer, end users can record the customer's decision to accept or reject the payment plan that their company is offering.
This task is a step in Process of Making Payment Arrangements in Siebel Energy (End User).
To record the customer's decision about the payment outcome terms
- Navigate to the Invoices screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select All External Invoices.
- In the Invoices list, select an invoice.
- Click the Payment Arrangements view tab.
- Scroll down to the Payment Arrangements Outcome form and select information in the Customer Decision field to indicate the customer's decision to accept or reject the terms.
NOTE: If your company's policy does not require a customer decision regarding a bill repayment plan outcome, the customer decision fields may not be available.