Siebel Energy Guide > Opportunities in Siebel Energy >
Creating a Profile for an Opportunity in Siebel Energy (End User)
End users can launch a call script that helps them define qualifying information about an opportunity. The script guides them through a series of questions to answer.
After answering the questions, end users can later analyze the information. For example, they can use charts to see which opportunities qualify as part of their target market or they can use queries to find opportunities that match specific criteria.
To create a profile for an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen.
- In the Opportunity list, click the name of an opportunity.
- Click the Profile view tab.
- In the Profile form, click Script to launch the wizard.
- Answer the questions in the script.