Siebel Energy Guide > Opportunities in Siebel Energy >
Associating a Partner with an Opportunity in Siebel Energy (End User)
The Opportunity Account field defines the primary account related to the opportunity. When additional accounts are involved in an opportunity, end users add them to the opportunity as partners.
For an account to appear in the list of partners, it must have a check mark for the Partner field in its account form.
To associate a partner with an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen.
- In the Opportunity list, click the name of an opportunity.
- Click the Partners view tab.
- In the Partners list, add a record.
- In the Add Partner dialog box that appears, select an account.
The dialog box lists only accounts that have the Partner field selected in the Accounts screen, More Info view.