Siebel Energy Guide > Profiles in Siebel Energy >
Creating and Updating a Profile in Siebel Energy (End User)
At each level in the account hierarchy, end users can create one or more account profiles. However, administrators need to make sure the application supports the specific type of profiles they want end users to maintain. For example, if the billing application does not support exemption plans, there is no need to have an exemption profile.
NOTE: This section pertains to all profiles except Address (MSAG) Profiles. For instructions on working with MSAG profiles, see Creating and Updating an Address Profile in Siebel Energy (End User).
To create or update a profile
- Navigate to the Accounts screen.
- In the Accounts list, click the name of the Account.
- Click the Profiles view tab.
- In the link bar of the Profiles view, click a profile type.
- In the forms or lists that appear for that specific profile, update the information according to the step-by-step instructions found in the next sections.
The following sections describe the various profiles you can create using this procedure and the unique fields required for each.