Siebel Events Management Guide > Evaluating an Event > End-User Procedures for Evaluating an Event >
Preparing Reports for an Event
Siebel Events Management includes a preconfigured event summary report to assist you in evaluating events. This report contains information on attendance, budget, revenues, and vendor and venue performance ratings.
To produce an event summary report
- Navigate to the Site Map > Events > Event Plans view.
- In the Event Plans list, select and drill down on the event plan for which you want to produce a summary report.
- Click the Schedule view tab, and then click Events.
- In the Events list, select the event for which you want to produce a summary report.
- Click the Reports button.
- From the Select a Report field, select Event Summary.