Siebel Events Management Guide > Hosting an Event >
Event Leads and Opportunities
During an event, or after an event has occurred, leads or opportunities are often captured for distribution to the sales team. Using Siebel Events Management, you can capture opportunities associated with a particular event.
To create a new opportunity, see Applications Administration Guide.
To associate an opportunity to an event
- Navigate to the Site Map > Events > Event view.
- In the Events list, select and drill down on the event.
- Click the Results view tab, and then click Opportunity.
- In the Opportunity list, create a new record.
- In the Name field, click the select button.
- In the Pick Opportunity dialog box, select the opportunity, and click OK.
- Complete the rest of the fields as necessary.