Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Adding Collateral to Loan Facilities (End User)
Some borrowers may use collateral to secure a commercial loan. Using the Collateral view, end users can add collateral to a loan facility.
To add collateral to a loan facility
- Navigate to the Commercial Loan screen.
- In the Request list, drill down on a commercial loan request.
- Click the Collateral view tab.
- In the Borrower list, select a borrower.
- In the Loan Facility list, select a facility for the borrower.
- In the Collateral list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.