Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Reviewing Underwriting Standards for Loan Requests (End User)
Before submitting a loan request, loan officers must determine whether the request conforms to the organization's underwriting standard.
To review an underwriting standard
- Navigate to the Commercial Loan screen.
- In the Request list, drill down on a commercial loan request.
- In the Request form, select a portfolio to which the borrowers belong in the Portfolio field.
- Click the Request Detail view tab.
The Underwriting Standard list is populated with the standard for the selected portfolio.
- Update the fields as needed.
NOTE: For information on entering the underwriting standard for a portfolio, see To set up a commercial loan underwriting standard.