Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Entering Credit Decisions for Commercial Loans (End User)
After reviewing a loan, credit committee officers can use the Request Summary view to enter their decisions about the loan.
To enter a credit decision for a commercial loan
- Navigate to the Commercial Loan screen.
- In the Request list, drill down on a commercial loan request.
- Click the Request Summary view tab.
- Scroll down to the Decision list and select a record for the decision.
- In the Decision field, select Approved, Counter Offer, or Decline.
- In the Comments field, type a detailed description of the decision.