Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Activating Loan Request Workflows
For the commercial loan processes to work correctly, you must activate two workflows.
- FINS Commercial Loan - Populate Company Group Name. This workflow makes sure that the Parent Account value is kept up to date as the Account value is modified.
- FINS Commercial Loan - Refresh Company Group Name. This workflow is called to refresh the user interface as the Parent Account value is changed.
To activate the commercial loan request workflows
- Navigate to the Administration - Business Process screen >Workflow Deployment view.
- In the Repository Workflow Processes list, use a query to find all processes where the Name begins with FINS Commercial Loan.
NOTE: You can query on FINS Commercial Loan.
- To activate each of the two workflows processes listed:
- Select the workflow process record.
- Click Activate.
- To verify that the workflow is active:
- In the Active Workflow Processes list query for Name = FINS Commercial Loan.
- Confirm the value in the Deployment Status field = Active.
To reload runtime events
- Navigate to the Administration - Runtime Events screen > Events view.
- From the menu, select Reload Runtime Events.