Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts >
Creating Customer Assessments (End User)
The Contacts Assessments view can help end users qualify contacts. Contact assessments are created in the Contacts Assessments view.
NOTE: A similar assessment functionality is available for companies. For more information, see Creating Company Assessments (End User).
A customer assessment evaluates a contact based on defined criteria. Each assessment template has a group of assessment attributes that make up the different measurement points of the assessment. A Siebel administrator can create new templates and add or modify assessment attributes. For more information on assessment templates and how to define and manage them, see Applications Administration Guide.
To create a customer assessment
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the contact for whom the assessment will be added.
- Click the Assessments view tab, and create an new record.
- In the Template Name field, select the desired template.
Assessment attributes, as defined for the template, are automatically created in the Assessment Attributes list.
- Scroll down to the Assessment Attributes list, and where possible, select a value for each attribute by clicking the select button in the Value field.