Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts > Managing Mortgages (End User) >
Performing Mortgage Needs Analyses
End users can use the Needs Analysis Mortgage view to perform a mortgage needs analysis for a contact.
To perform a general needs analysis for a contact
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the contact.
- Click the Needs Analysis view tab, and click the Mortgage link.
- In the Needs Analysis form, add a record and complete the necessary fields.
- If the values to enter are unknown:
- Click Script.
The script session appears.
- Complete the questions as prompted.
You can generate a recommendation after the Needs Analysis form is completed.
NOTE: For more information about needs analysis and generating recommendations, see Managing Financial Needs Analyses.