Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts >
Updating or Reviewing a Contact's Holdings
Administrators can perform various procedures to review, add, and modify contact information through the Contacts Administration views in the Finance Administration screen.
The Investment Profile view allows administrators to create contacts' profiles, such as overall objectives, financial goals, annual income, liquid net worth, experience, risk assessment, knowledge levels, and income tax bracket.
To update or review a contact's holdings
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, select a contact and drill down on the contact's name.
- Update the contact's information as needed.
- Click the Holdings view tab, and select a financial account.
The Financial Accounts and Holdings lists appear; the Financial Accounts list includes all of the Contact's financial accounts at your organization.
- Scroll down to the Holdings list, and update the information as needed.