Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Households >
Associating Contacts with Households
Contacts are persons associated with a household. End users can specify one person in the household as the head of household and then identify the others as spouse, child, or dependent parent.
To add a contact to a household
- Navigate to the Households screen > List view.
- In the Households list, drill down on the household to which the contacts will be added.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- In the Contacts list, click Add, and do one of the following:
- Select an existing contact and click OK.
- Perform a query to choose an existing contact.
- Select New to add a new contact.
The contact is associated with the household.
NOTE: In the Households screen, a contact's address is his or her residential or personal address. In the Contact's screen, a contact's address is his or her work address. Household addresses can only be selected from among residential addresses.