Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Access Exceptions >
Setting Access Levels for Literature and Lists
Administrators can use the appropriate administrative screen to set an access level for a piece of literature or a list.
NOTE: Only those with the required administrative responsibilities, such as Siebel administrators, can set the access level for a piece of literature or a list.
To set an access level for an existing piece of literature
- Navigate to the Administration - Document screen > Literature view.
- In the Literature list, select the piece of literature for which you want to set the access level.
NOTE: If the piece of literature that you want does not exist, you can create it. For more information on creating a piece of literature, see Applications Administration Guide.
- In the Access Level field, select a value.
To set the access level for a list
- Navigate to the List Management screen > Lists view.
- In the Lists list, select the list for which you want to set an access level.
- In the Access field, select the access level for the list.