Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Financial Accounts >
Placing Trades (End User)
End users can place securities trades using the Trades view in the Financial Accounts screen.
To place a trade
- Navigate to the Financial Accounts screen > Financial Account List view.
- In the Financial Accounts list, drill down on the desired account.
- Click the Trades view tab.
- In the Trades list, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Action field, select a type of trade.
NOTE: Based on the action that is selected, another trade information form appears at the bottom of the screen. For example, if the transaction is a stock trade, a Stock Trade form appears and some fields are automatically filled in as you complete the fields in the Trades list.
- Complete the fields in the Trades list and the related form beneath it.