Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Activities >
Managing the My To Do List
In Siebel Finance, an end user's My To Do List view shows all To Do items assigned to the end user. End users can create these To Do items using any one of the views from the Activities screen. Typically, end users can use their To Do Lists to help manage their daily activities.
To manage the My To Do List
- Navigate to the Activities screen > Activity List view.
- From the Show drop-down list, select My To Do List.
- In the Activities list, drill down on the Type link.
- In the To Do form, complete the necessary fields:
- Status field. Select an appropriate value from the drop-down list, or check the Done box to indicate the activity is complete.
- Comments field. Explain the change to the activity information.
- To add an attachment, click the Attachments view tab, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.